Information for the Myers Studio
Specifications and downloads...
The Myers Studio is an intimate, octagonal, flat-floored space with a small lighting and sound rig which lends itself well to solo or small-scale drama performances, jazz, comedy etc.
Although it is an octagonal space, the architecture of the technical facilities tends towards using the space 'end-on', rather than in the round.
A variety of documents are available for download from the navigation bar on the right of this page:
- Myers Spec : Full technical spec of the space, including plan, section and LX rig drawings
- Myers Plan : Groundplan of the space (Autocad DWG or PDF*)
- Myers Section : Section through the centreline of the 'stage' (Autocad DWG or PDF*)
- Myers LX Rig : Plan showing socket outlets and standard rig (Autocad DWG or PDF*)
- Jester Manual : Instruction manual for the Myers lighting desk
- Internal Charges : For private hirers, details of additional technical charges
*For PDF plans and section, the plan should be printed to A4 then enlarged to A3, for the scale to be correct.