Christmas and New Year collections
Leave your bins out for collection in a clearly visible place at the edge of your property by 6.30am on collection day. Please note we work as normal on bank holiday Mondays and Good Friday. What happens if a collection is missed?
|Mixed recycling in your green wheelie bin. Paper, card, cartons, cans and certain plastics (see webpage or leaflet for details). NO GLASS, NO FOOD, NO TEXTILES.|
Glass recycling in your recycling box. Glass bottles and jars ONLY.
|Textiles, clothing, shoes and accessories in a clear, sealed, labelled bag by your other recycling.|
|Food waste in your food recycling bin. All food waste except bulk liquids (like large amounts of milk or soup). No packaging, but you can wrap your food waste in plastic bags.|
|Refuse in your black wheelie bin. If it can't be recycled in your other bins. NO FOOD.|
|Garden waste recycling in your brown wheelie bin. A fortnightly, chargeable service for subscribers only. Check your garden waste collection week. We will send a new garden waste calendar each March.|
Right thing, right bin
- What happens if a collection is missed?
- Can I have additional bins?
- What happens to your recycling?
- Help for the elderly or disabled
Services to flats
Please see the labels on your bins, and your service leaflet, for full details of your recycling and refuse service.
Other options for recycling and waste
- The Community Recycling Centre, Blenheim Road, Epsom for items that won't fit in your bins, or for other recyclables such as scrap metal, timber, engine oil etc.
- Local recycling centres
- Help with home composting
- Furniture and bulky waste collection service for items that won't fit in your refuse bin
- Reusing furniture and bulky waste