Join the Surrey Coaches Club
If you are a coach looking to develop your career why not check out the Surrey Coaches Club?
The membership is open to professional and volunteer coaches and comes with a range of benefits
- The latest developments in coaching
- Job alerts
- Top tips to enhance your coaching
- An annual coaches forum.
For more information or to register please visit the Active Surrey website.
If you are enthusiastic and want to learn and develop then you can be a coach.
Active Surrey Workshops
Active Surrey facilitate workshops for coaches across the County.
- Safeguarding & Protecting Children
- First Aid for Sport
- Engaging Young People in Sport
- Mental Health First Aid for Youth
- Mental Health Awareness Training for Sport and Physical Activity
- Inclusive Activities - coaching and engaging disabled people more effectively
- Time to Listen - safeguarding from the NSPCC
- Leadership Running Fitness Course (LiRF)
You can view the workshop calendar by opening up the document below. For more information visit the Active Surrey website by clicking here.
For local opportunities please contact the Leisure Developments Team: