Keeping you safe.
- Our staff and volunteer stewards have been briefed to ensure your health & safety. They will be wearing masks, our staff are here to help.
- We encourage you to wear a face mask throughout your visit.
- Our ventilation system has been increased in our Auditorium to improve circulation.
- Protective screens have been installed at the Box Office and Bar.
Cleaning, sanitising and fogging
- There will be hand sanitising points at our entrance, please sanitise your hands or wash your hands whenever possible. Additional cleaning has been put in place throughout the theatre. Fogging has been introduced, this is an effective way to disinfect high levels of horizontal and vertical surfaces and hard to reach areas.
- Please consider taking a lateral flow test before coming to the theatre.
If you are Feeling unwell?
- If you are feeling unwell, or in the event of a positive COVID test, please do not attend the theatre.
Test and trace
- We have QR codes for NHS test & trace at the main entrance and we encourage audiences to check in.
Attending & leaving the venue
- Please allow plenty of time to arrive, this will ensure smooth entry into the theatre and avoid queues. Where possible, please maintain a safe distance from other audience members.
- We encourage you to adopt contactless payments methods, we will limit the levels of touch through e-ticketing.
- If a show is cancelled or postponed you will be contacted regarding rescheduled dates or ticket refunds.